A new update for Assetto Corsa broke Joux Plane, so here is a quick update to get it working again. It also has working timing now thanks to AC supporting it in open config tracks now. The lighting is slightly tweaked as well as AC lighting changed quite a bit at some point making the track too bright. It still appears quite flat but at least in the morning it looks ok.
- Fixed compatibility with AC v1.1 (track was invisible)
- Lighting modified to better suit recent AC versions
- Implemented working start and finish line available in AC v1.1
- Reverse version is now implemented as track configuration (reduced size)
- Hotlap start position moved further back and barriers added to disallow reversing at start
Download from here. If you have the old version installed, remove the assettocorsa\content\tracks\joux-plane-rev directory as the reverse config now uses the new track configurations feature.
edit: Quick update to version v1.51 which fixes the reverse config finish line, download from the link above.