The spectating script allows dead players to spectate other players, replacing the default seagull mode.
– Free, chase, flyby, top-down and 1st person cameras
– Automatic display of all units in the mission
– Camera control with mouse and keyboard shortcuts
– Unit tags (Colored dots above units) and 3D bullet path indicators (with client addon)
– Night vision and missile camera
– Drop camera feature (Mouse + WSAD keys to move camera)
– Clickable minimap and full screen map with markers indicating unit positions and weapons fire
– Butterfly mode
Download the script here (For multiplayer mission designers): download
Download optional client side addon here:
Spectating Script v1.0 Client addon
When this addon is installed you get some improved features when using the Spectating Script, such as better markers.